SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test InTec (deep nasopharyngeal or undeep nasal swab, with PREFILLED buffer): 25 pieces
€ 19,00 ex. VAT
Prices listed are prices for single unit orders. Re-sellers’ and medical professionals’ prices on request, based on volume, please send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
InTec SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test for the rapid and qualitative determination of SARS-CoV-2 infection from swab specimens. This latest version InTec Rapid SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test can be used with either nasopharyngeal or (undeep) nasal swab samples. The test contains a prefilled buffer solution which makes product handling even more easy. Apart from being put on many recommendation lists, the test has also been validated in a prospective validation study performed by Microbe & Lab in the Netherlands, this study showed that even in a mild symptomatic patient population, the test passes the WHO criteria.
In stock (can be backordered)
The InTec SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test has been added to the latest version of the HSC common list. This recommendation list has been developed by the European Union’s Health Security Committee (HSC) and was last updated on October 20th, 2021.
This latest version of our test comes with a prefilled buffer solution, which makes the product handling even more easy!
This kit is intended for rapid and qualitative determination of SARS-CoV-2 infection from swab specimens. Antigens of SARS-CoV-2 in the specimens are allowed to react with the anti-SARS-CoV-2 monoclonal antibody-coupled gold conjugate followed by reaction with anti-SARS-CoV-2 monoclonal antibodies immobilized in the test line. When the sample contains SARS-CoV-2 antigens, a visible line appears in the test region on the membrane. The solution continues to migrate to encounter a control reagent that binds a control conjugate, thereby producing another band in the control region.
The test is very easy to use and the results are shown within 15-20 minutes!
This latest version InTec Rapid SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test can be used with either nasopharyngeal or (undeep) nasal swab samples:
High quality & great performance:
The SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test has been evaluated by several institutes and has been added to many (recommendation) lists throughout Europe:
- The European Union’s HSC common list: clinical performance of our test is shown on page 26
- The European Union’s in vitro diagnostic test methods database
- The Dutch RIVM status validation report, prospective study results are shown on page 18
- The Paul-Ehrlich-Institut, the Federal Institute for vaccines and biomedicines, has added our InTec Rapid SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test to their list of “state-of-the-art” antigen rapid tests
- The Belgian FAMHP recommendation list
- And last but not least, a prospective validation performed at Microbe & Lab in the Netherlands, revealed that even in mild symptomatic patient population, this test passes the WHO criteria! Please find below a snapshot of the results (report available on request):
- Specificity of our test: 100% (WHO criteria: ≥97% specificity)
- Sensitivity of our test: 98.58% – 99.30% (WHO criteria: ≥80% sensitivity)
- Accuracy of our test: 99.44% – 99.72%
All together, this shows the high quality and great performance of our test!
Short instruction video
In case you would like to see how the product is used, please have a look at this short instruction video:
Storage guidelines: this kit should be stored between 2 to 30 °C.