This product is only supplied to professional users
MeltPro Low Risk HPV Genotyping Assay; 48 tests
€ 446,49 € 369,00 ex. VAT
PCR detection kit for the individual identification of 14 low risk HPV types. Automatic data interpretation possible.
Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)
The MeltPro genotyping assay for the individual identification of 14 low risk HPV types: HPV-11, HPV-6, HPV-53, HPV-26, HPV-42, HPV-69, HPV-81, HPV-43, HPV-40, HPV-72, HPV-44, HPV-61, HPV-54 and HPV-70.
The test kit is based on multi-color melting curve analysis (MMCA). HPV genotypes are identified by the different Tm values of hybridized PCR products with a fluorscent probe. When used in combination with our SLAN PCR system automatic data interpretation of the 14 low risk HPV types is possible.
The test kit contains a total of 48 tests.
- LOD: 200 copies/reaction
- Detection specificity: > 99%
- Clinical sensitivity: > 95%
- Clincal specificity: > 80
- Internal control: GAPDH
- Positive & negative control provided
- Ramp rate of amplification should be 4°C per second
- Meltcurve ramp rate of 0.04°C per second
- PCR channels: FAM, HEX, ROX and Cy5
Storage details: please store are 2-8°C.
For professional in vitro diagnostic use only.