Sanity 2.0 Point-of-Care PCR system
€ 21.175,00 € 17.500,00 ex. VAT
Point of care (POC) qPCR with integrated, complete extraction: the Sanity 2.0 is the ideal POC qPCR for small-scaled labs. The Sanity can be used for multiple purposes, including the identification of several respiratory diseases (SARS-CoV-2, Influenza, RSV), Tuberculosis and HPV.
Only 2 left in stock (can be backordered)
Point of care (POC) qPCR with integrated, complete extraction: the Sanity 2.0 is the ideal POC qPCR for small-scaled labs.
During each run, up to 4 monsters can be analyzed; making it the perfect solution for small-scaled labs!
The Sanity can be used for multiple purposes, including the diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2. For the identification of SARS-CoV-2 infection, the Sanity will be able to analyse both swabs and saliva samples. A full run with the highest level of detection (200 samples/run) will take 1.5 to 2 hours and includes a fully integrated extraction and qPCR step.
About the Sanity 2.0:
The Automatic Medical PCR Analysis System Sanity 2.0 is an automated Point-of-Care (POC) system that integrates specimen extraction and purification, PCR amplification, signal generation and optical detection. Once the user loads the specimen into the extraction loading well and starts the run, all other operations are automated on the instrument. The software preloaded in the instrument will collect and analyze data, and automatically generate interpretation for test reports at the end of the run. The system utilizes magnetic particle technology for automated isolation and purification of nucleic acid from saliva, bronchoalveolar lavage fluid (BALF), sputum, swabs, etc.
The product is intended to be used by professional users only.
The Automatic Medical POC PCR Analysis System Sanity 2.0 performs all steps of the sample preparation procedure for 4 samples in a single run.
We have several consumables available for the identification of different diseases.
- Respiratory pathogen extraction kit
- SARS-CoV-2 test kit
- SARS-CoV-2 mutation panel test kit
- Respiratory pathogen panel (for the identification of Influenza A & B and RSV infections)
- MTB DNA extraction kit
- Mycobacterium identification kit (for the diagnosis of 19 clinically relevant mycobacterium species)
- Mycobacterium MTB test kit
- Mycobacterium MDR-TB test kit (for the identificaiton of multidrug-resistance mutations, including rifampin-resistant mutations and isoniazid-resistant mutations)
- HPV DNA extraction kit
- High risk HPV genotyping kit (for the identification of 14 high risk HPV types)
Interested to learn more? Contact us