The Sanity 2.0 is the ideal solution for small-batch testing, it’s a point-of-care (POC) qPCR system with an integrated complete extraction step. During each run, up to 4 monsters can be analyzed; making it the perfect solution for small-scaled labs!
The Sanity can be used for multiple purposes, including the diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2. For the identification of a SARS-CoV-2 infection, the Sanity will be able to analyze both swabs and saliva samples. A full run will take 1.5 to 2 hours and includes a fully integrated extraction and qPCR step.
The system utilizes magnetic particle technology for automated isolation and purification of nucleic acid from saliva, bronchoalveolar lavage fluid (BALF), sputum, swabs, etc. Apart from that, the system performs automatic data interpretation, making it very easy to use.
We have several consumables available for the identification of different diseases:
- Respiratory pathogen extraction kit
- SARS-CoV-2 test kit
- SARS-CoV-2 mutation panel test kit
- Respiratory pathogen panel (for the identification of Influenza A & B and RSV infections)
- Respiratory pathogen panel RPP 12 (for the identification of 12 common respiratory pathogens including: Influenza A & B, RSV, COVID, Adenovirus, Bocavirus, Rhinovirus/Enterovirus, Parainfluenza Virus, Human Metapneumovirus, Mycoplasma pneumoniae, Chlamydia pneumoniae and Bordetella pertussis)
- MTB DNA extraction kit
- Mycobacterium identification kit (for the diagnosis of 19 clinically relevant mycobacterium species)
- Mycobacterium MTB test kit
- Mycobacterium MDR-TB test kit (for the identification of multidrug-resistance mutations, including rifampin-resistant mutations and isoniazid-resistant mutations)
- HPV DNA extraction kit
- High risk HPV genotyping kit (for the identification of 14 high risk HPV types)
Interested to learn more? Contact us via email@example.com.