MeltPro High Risk HPV Genotyping Assay; 48 tests
€ 446,49 € 369,00 ex. VAT
The MeltPro genotyping assay for the individual identification of 14 high risk HPV types.
In stock (can be backordered)
The MeltPro genotyping assay for the individual identification of 14 high risk HPV types: HPV-16, HPV-18, HPV-31, HPV-33, HPV-35, HPV-39, HPV-45, HPV-51, HPV-52, HPV-56, HPV-58, HPV-59, HPV-66, and HPV-68.
The test kit is based on multi-color melting curve analysis (MMCA). HPV genotypes are identified by the different Tm values of hybridized PCR products with a fluorscent probe. When used in combination with our SLAN PCR system automatic data interpretation of the 14 high risk HPV types is possible.
The test kit will be provided lyophilized and contains a total of 48 tests. To start the reaction, only elution buffer is required.
- LOD: 500 copies/reaction
- Detection specificity: > 99%
- Clinical sensitivity: > 95%
- Clinical specificity: > 80%
- Internal control: GAPDH
- Positive & negative control provided
- Ramp rate of amplification should be 4°C per second
- Meltcurve ramp rate of 0.04°C per second
- PCR channels: FAM, HEX, ROX and Cy5
Storage details: please store at 2-8°C.
For professional in vitro diagnostic use only.